Owen Beattie & Co. Solicitors Services
At Owen Beattie & Co. Solicitors we provide criminal defences services from the point of initial contact by police may that be at the station right through to the Court process. We pride ourselves on providing a 24hr helpline that operates 365 days per year for those who unfortunately find themselves in police custody.
Our firm is committed to mounting a robust defence to any criminal allegations faced by our clients. We retain and work with the most imminent barristers, forensic experts and other professionals in order to ensure our clients get the best representation possible, very often in the most difficult circumstances.
We can advise and assist in the following areas:
- Representation & advice in the police station.
- We have advised clients subject to investigation by the PSNI, HMRC, Terrorism Investigation Branch & the Benefits Department.
- Representation before all Court tiers from the Magistrate’s Court, Crown Court & to the Court of Appeal.
- Particular specialism in fraud & financial crime, money laundering, proceed of crime, sex offences, murder and assaults.
- We also advise on applications to the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) and on complaints to the Police Ombudsman for Northern Ireland.