Owen Beattie & Co. Solicitors Services

Tripping & Slipping Claims

If you have been injured a result of a trip or slip you may be entitled to compensation. At Owen Beattie & Co. Solicitors we can help you claim for the serious injuries you have suffered may that be against a local council, roads authority, owner, bar/restaurant or some other organisation. Our team can help you in any action arising from a public liability and occupiers liability claim.

The common types of tripping & slipping claims are:

  • Wet floors
  • Tripping hazards
  • Loose pavements